1. Reply to this post, and I will pick four of your icons.
2. Make a post (including the meme info) and talk about the icons I chose.
3. Other people can then comment to you and make their own posts.
4. This will create a never-ending cycle of icon squee!!
These are the icons Viv chose:
* Te Papa - I chose the symbol from Te Papa (our National Museum) as my icon to reflect some of the history of NZ and the sometime interest I have in the language and culture of things Maori - and I particularly love the colours, the soft blends, the subtleness - Maori things are usually red, white and black.
* Finn as Garfield - our Principal at my children's old school took this pic of Finn. He was dressed up for Book Day, and as the non-reader he was then, Garfield was the best we could do! I like Finn's expression in this. He would rarely smile for the camera back then. It's so... Finn-ish!
* Star Pic (don't ask me why this one comes out huge!!) - I chose this one for last Advent. I'd done a big window poster to remind the girls to 'Be on the Watch' as Christmas approached, and I just felt like keeping that going here! I hate the commercialism of Christmas.
* The Saint - one of my true heroes, Simon Templar, the Saint. I started reading The Saint when I was eleven, and I loved his books (by Leslie Charteris), especially the early ones. He was a hero of his time, a modern day Robin Hood, back when cars had running boards and men were gentlemen unless they were crooks! I have my father's collection of Saint books now. They are torn and tatty and read many times over, but I still love them. I sometimes wish I was Simon.