1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No. No history there.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Today when a kid accidentally knocked me over in the Hall and it really hurt. And there were 75 other girls watching... AND the old men from the Gideon Bible Society!
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING Yes I love to hand-write things and am eternally fascinated by handwriting styles.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yes, three
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I think so, I've always tried to be a good friend although some would deny that ;-)
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Special K with almonds and honey
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Not if I can rip them off my feet without untying them!
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
13 WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Don't really like eating it much but chocolate. Or hokey pokey. Or vanilla.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
15. RED OR PINK?
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Not willing to say
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? It'd be nice to have some chat going on...
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Black pants, black and blue checked shirt under a black sweater and a black sleeveless jacket... it's c-c-c-cold here
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
A peanut butter sandwich
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Christy and her friend laughing at old photos
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
A dark denim-ish blue
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
lemon grass-garlic-soy-in coconut milk, cardomom and cumin, violets and 4711 (remind me of my grandmother), White Linen perfume (yeah, yeah, from the '80s)
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My friend, Kate
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Rugby, soccer, netball, tennis
27. HAIR COLOR?
Brown with (usually dyed brown) white patches well above my temples
28. EYE COLOR?
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No, I wear glasses
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Chicken or chocolate
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Jesus Camp although it was a documentary
33. WHAT COLOR undies ARE YOU WEARING?
Blue ones I bought in Germany
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
36. FAVORITE DESSERTS?
chocolate, maybe custard, chocolate gateau if it's ever around
37. MOST LIKELY TO REPOST?
Not likely on MY flist OMG the silent majority LOL
38. LEAST LIKELY TO REPOST?
How could I answer that without getting someone's back up?
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
The Last Coyote; Loving Olivia; Introducing Plato;
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
'numpty' a Scottish word for a bumbling fool - the whole dictionary entry is printed on the mouse pad.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T. V. LAST NIGHT?
Believe it or not, Trading Spouses, which we watched in a kind of stunned fascination as a fairy freak swapped places with a moto-X fanatic.
42. FAVORITE SOUND? Not sure. Used to be the opening credits of Northern Exposure a long time ago! That holds a special place in my heart.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Paul, just Paul.
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
A bit of music, quick thinking, baking
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Kensington St, Wellington, New Zealand
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD READING?
I'd go for anyone who just wants to get off their arse and play.